Sightline Systems Corporation is pleased to announce the General Availability of Enterprise Data Manager (EDM) version 3.0. Sightline EDM provides centralized data collection, alerting, archiving and summarization for data collected by Sightline Power Agents and Interface Agents. EDM also provides a web-based interface for data visualization, root-cause analysis and and Agent administration and configuration.
EDM 3.0 contains significant new features, including:
- Correlation – EDM now includes correlation across multiple data sources with time shifting and the ability to plot correlating metrics from the results.
- Event data viewing – Users can now view Event data from within the EDM user interface.
- Explain Metric – Metric descriptions are now available in the EMD user interface.
- Web Service Layer – EDM includes the initial release of web services for EDM. The web services allow for remote management of EDM, Power Agents and data extraction.
- JBoss 7 Monitoring – EDM 3.0 ships with agentless performance metric collection for JBoss 7.