Secured by Unisys, Powered By Sightline
Making Your Data Smart, Securing Your Tomorrow.
Recent Webinar: Anatomy of a 2021 Cyber Attack
Hosted by Unisys’ Lance Vaughn along with Sightline Systems’ Brandon Witte, this 1-hour webinar explores the following questions with an eye towards the future of cybersecurity within manufacturing:
- Where do attacks originate and infiltrate systems?
- What are the stages and lifecycle of a modern attack?
- Why are manufacturers now at an all-time high risk of a breach?
- How can data intelligence and cybersecurity work together to identify & shut down potential risks?
SIAS™ Analysis Features
Intelligent, Unified Predictive Analytics
Analyze system data across facilities in real-time using Sightline’s powerful data intelligence & analytics solution that allows managers, engineers and technicians to take advantage of the performance, efficiency and quality gains made possible by the Internet of Things (IoT).
Real Time, Seamless Data Collection & Monitoring
Collect data in minutes, not months, with pre-built live integrations across facilities to collect, visualize, monitor and analyze systems data to streamline operations and improve profitability.
Intelligent Analytics & Custom Anomaly Alerts
Custom alerting leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect any anomalies, data spikes, or irregular system patterns, assess their statistical significance, and identify potential performance issues.
Predictive Forecasting & Root Cause Analysis
Automate root cause analysis with machine learning and predictive analytics with our advanced correlation engine to diagnose problems, streamline capacity planning, forecast potential issues, and prevent downtime.
SIAS™ Security Features
End to End Security Across All Facilities
Protect against new cyber risks & respond faster to threats using a “zero trust” policy with end point device cloaking, cryptographic zoning, data encryption, and dynamic isolation to secure IT and OT, detect, and respond to malicious events in real-time.
Cloaking of All Endpoints & Sensitive Data
All data components are encrypted in transport to hide and protect data in transit so that it’s unable to be exploited throughout systems and facilities.
Dynamic Isolation of Potential Threats
Potential threats and anomalies are contained through dynamic isolation, making a potential threat unable to spread until it has been fully assessed.
Cryptographic Zoning & Data Encryption
Micro-segmentation – also known as secure enclave – protects a network by breaking it into smaller chunks, down to the packet level, creating multiple unique closed user groups.
Recent Workshop: AMS 2020
Sightline CEO Brandon Witte & David Gibson of Unisys discuss critical data security issues & solutions including:
- The proven advantages and data about Smart Factories and Industry 4.0
- Why Industry 4.0 and connected IT & OT systems have such an increase in potential points of entry for cyber threats
- Types of attacks and potential outcomes for companies
- Anatomy of a cyber attack & stages of an attack process
- Some recent examples and data on the “cyber war” facing Industry 4.0, manufacturers, and utilities
- Our proven model of protection & how we’ve chosen to address each step of the attack process
SIAS™ Videos & Content
Learn more about our uniquely intelligent data security offering.
Leverage Your Real-Time Data Intelligence for Customized Security Detection
Instantly schedule a no-hassle conversation with one of our solutions experts to discuss your unique needs for data intelligence & proven cybersecurity.