Sightline Systems is looking for experienced sales development representative to join our growing sales team in our Fairfax office. The individual will be responsible for introducing our Analytics and Performance Solutions to technology leaders at both midsize and enterprise organizations.
About Sightline Systems
Sightline Systems, headquartered in Fairfax, VA offers real-time performance monitoring, big data analytics and visualization focused on root cause analysis, anomaly detection, capacity planning and forecasting for critical environments.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking individuals who wish to enhance their careers at a well-established, stable company that is aggressively expanding into new markets. As a Sales Development Representative you will be the first line of contact for potential clients. You will be instrumental in positioning the company as a leader in its field to our target industries and will reap the benefits financially, in career advancement, and personal satisfaction.
- Commit to 50 dials a day to target contacts and companies you have researched so you will be best prepared to understand their specific needs/pain-points
- Conduct initial discovery calls – ask thoughtful questions to determine basic information, prospective customer needs, and encourage next steps, documenting outcome of each call
- Understand the value of Sightline’s EDM software and effectively and succinctly convey that value in a constrained time setting
- Nurture leads until they become sales-ready with an individualized program of appropriate content and messaging
- When sales-ready and qualified, set meetings for outside sales reps
- Execute targeted outbound calling and email campaigns to support marketing and sales activities like webinars and trade shows
- Schedule high-value conversations, demos, and in-person meetings for outside sales reps at industry events and trade shows
- Schedule and facilitate demos of EDM with prospective customers
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information in HubSpot, as well as maintain accurate pipeline
- Anticipate and communicate potential sales risks, issues, or dependencies
- Four-year degree, preferably but not required
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- High degree of professionalism, with a confidently assertive and warm style
- Effective time management skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong desire to succeed; self-motivated; self-starter
- Must be coach-able and willing to try different techniques
- Ability to maintain positive demeanor in spite of rejections