Role: Mid level Java software engineer with a growing technology company located in Fairfax, VA that specializes in performance planning and capacity management software.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Location: Fairfax, VA
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for systems delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, unit tested, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle) and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
Other desirable technology experience: EJB, RMI, JMX, Rich Faces