AQUA Sightline Improves
Overall Aquaculture Operations
Reduce Downtime & Prevent Kill-Off
Robust alerting of anomalies so action can be taken immediately
Advanced correlation features to find the root cause of issues faster
Dynamic dashboards to visualize operations across farms & facilities
Schedule maintenance before issues arise
Improve Fishery Conditions & Quality
- Data intelligence & analysis to better understand factors contributing to production and quality
- Realtime monitoring with historical context across multiple facilities
- Analysis to identify potential changes, increasing yields and overall aquaculture conditions
Increase Efficiency & Production
- Dynamic thresholds and machine learning to identify possible bottlenecks, labor inefficiencies & opportunities for increased production
- Advanced forecasting & reports, “what-if” conditional forecasting, and historical context
- Analysis & intelligence of processes and production
Real-Time Aquaculture Analysis : Before Things Go Wrong
We understand that in raising, farming, and processing seafood on an international market, you’re working against the clock: temperature shifts, algae blooms, and spoilage of fresh fish can’t wait for further data analysis.
AQUA Sightline Creates Real-Time Data Insights
In Every Stage of the Aquaculture Lifecycle
Across the Globe, There Are New Compliance Requirements for Ocean-Based Aquaculture
Make sure your business avoids fines or stalled operations in the evolving global governance of the international aquaculture industry, with new mandates requiring:
Continuous Online Aquaculture Monitoring of Water Parameters
- Oxygen Level
- Taken at 5m & 10m water depths
Strict Provisions to Prevent Escapes from Fisheries
- Measurement of water currents, wind, waves
- Assessment of anchor moorings & netpen security
Real-Time Data Reporting to Required Government Agencies
- Mandated transparency on water parameters & net-pen conditions
- Water quality reporting in 5-min, max 1-hr intervals
An increasing number of companies are becoming aware of the importance of securing their data. Whether operational data or financial data the risk of having it stolen by hackers or exploited by their competitors is too great to...
Colombian fish farmers are on alert because in the midst of the dry season that several regions of the country are experiencing, the arrival of the El Niño phenomenon is imminent and this will bring enormous challenges due to its possible negative impacts on crops....
Seafood demands are rising and show no signs of slowing down. Because of population growth, global fish consumption is forecasted to increase by 20% by 2030. The aquaculture industry must keep up. Maintaining good water quality ensures that the fish farming industry...
eBook: Analyzing the Root Causes of SRS in Salmon Aquaculture: A Data-Driven ApproachSalmon farming is an essential industry that feeds millions of people worldwide. However, one of the biggest challenges faced by salmon farmers is the outbreak of SRS, a bacterial...
Ensuring the health and well-being of farmed fish is paramount in the world of salmon aquaculture. However, one of the significant challenges faced by salmon farmers is the relentless spread of Salmon Rickettsial Syndrome (SRS), a bacterial disease that wreaks havoc...
Increasing Growth Rates in Your Sustainable Aquaculture Farm Overview: For the aquaculture industry, monitoring fish health is crucial to success. Aquaculture water monitoring systems, growth rate analysis, and fish health statistics come together to form a...