AQUA Sightline Improves
Overall Aquaculture Operations
Reduce Downtime & Prevent Kill-Off
Robust alerting of anomalies so action can be taken immediately
Advanced correlation features to find the root cause of issues faster
Dynamic dashboards to visualize operations across farms & facilities
Schedule maintenance before issues arise
Improve Fishery Conditions & Quality
- Data intelligence & analysis to better understand factors contributing to production and quality
- Realtime monitoring with historical context across multiple facilities
- Analysis to identify potential changes, increasing yields and overall aquaculture conditions
Increase Efficiency & Production
- Dynamic thresholds and machine learning to identify possible bottlenecks, labor inefficiencies & opportunities for increased production
- Advanced forecasting & reports, “what-if” conditional forecasting, and historical context
- Analysis & intelligence of processes and production
Real-Time Aquaculture Analysis : Before Things Go Wrong
We understand that in raising, farming, and processing seafood on an international market, you’re working against the clock: temperature shifts, algae blooms, and spoilage of fresh fish can’t wait for further data analysis.
AQUA Sightline Creates Real-Time Data Insights
In Every Stage of the Aquaculture Lifecycle
Across the Globe, There Are New Compliance Requirements for Ocean-Based Aquaculture
Make sure your business avoids fines or stalled operations in the evolving global governance of the international aquaculture industry, with new mandates requiring:
Continuous Online Aquaculture Monitoring of Water Parameters
- Oxygen Level
- Taken at 5m & 10m water depths
Strict Provisions to Prevent Escapes from Fisheries
- Measurement of water currents, wind, waves
- Assessment of anchor moorings & netpen security
Real-Time Data Reporting to Required Government Agencies
- Mandated transparency on water parameters & net-pen conditions
- Water quality reporting in 5-min, max 1-hr intervals
Aquaculture has immense potential for improvement through innovation, and countries like Colombia are actively contributing to this progress. By embracing new technologies and addressing existing challenges, the industry can become more sustainable and productive, contributing to a healthier planet and improved food security. Continue Reading In Aquaculture, Wanting to Improve is the Key
Everyone knows how to fill in a spreadsheet whether for collecting water temperatures or recording the amount of feed used each day. Spreadsheets are a standard tool that companies around the world use every day. Unfortunately, spreadsheets are passive and cannot...
Better Analytics, Better Bottom LinesElevate Your Fish Farming Profits with AQUA Sightline! Welcome to a new era of fish farming profitability! Every farm is tracking data, but if you aren’t able to create insights from that data, you’re missing out on opportunities...
Faster Reactions, Higher ProfitsHow Real-Time Analytics Alerts Can Improve Your Harvest. In the ever-evolving world of aquaculture, fish farmers must recognize the importance of tracking metrics and keeping your fish in optimal conditions for growth. Slow reactions to...
As a fish farmer, would you be interested in reaching the fattening stage of your livestock 30 days earlier? There is an opportunity, but do you know how to do it? Another interesting consideration is to foresee the possibility of reducing production costs while...
Among the various threats that fish farming faces in Colombia, the most relevant one that demands the greatest efforts to counteract it is the presence of diseases. Since June 7, 2023, the country has been under a declaration of national health emergency, due to the...